Skip the Pumpkin Spice Latte and try this Pumpkin Spice Protein Shake to energize your morning.
I made this Pumpkin Spice Protein Shake as part of my healthy living journey. It is a great alternative to your favorite coffeehouse drinks. I have been on a 30-day healthy living challenge. Full disclosure , I am an independent consultant for Arbonne and have been for years. I finally gave in and did the 30-day challenge to get healthier and lose weight.
It has been great. The program is super easy and eliminates dairy, gluten, and sugar. That seems hard but they make it so easy with a private Facebook group, recipes, and menu plans. I really haven’t been hungry – you don’t count calories and everything is pure and healthy! Of course, as a food blogger, I have been creating a few recipes of my own to share with you.
One month in I have lost 11 pounds and even better have crazy energy, my mind is just clearer and my focus has improved! As you get older focus can be a challenge. The biggest eye-opener has been a decrease in inflammation. Clearly their are many benefits to eliminating gluten, dairy, and sugar. Here is a little peek at my progress.
Each day you have two protein shakes so as I enter month two I am playing around with different flavors. Pumpkin Spice seemed to be perfect for fall though the weather here is still firmly summer!
Ingredients for Pumpkin Spice Protein Powder
- Unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- Arbonne Vanilla Protein Powder
- Arbonne Fiber Powder
- Pumpkin Puree
- Pumpkin Spice
- Vanilla extract
- Stevia or coconut sugar
Blend together and enjoy! If you love pumpkin, here are a few other pumpkin recipes.Print
A delicious taste of fall with pumpkin puree, pumpkin spice and Arbonne Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1 cup ice
- 8–10 ounces vanilla almond milk (unsweetened)
- 2 scoops Arbonne Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1/2 scoop Arbonne fiber powder
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin spice
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Stevia or Coconut sugar
- Place ice in blender and pour in the almond milk.
- Add Protein powder, pumpkin puree, pumpkin spice, cinnamon and vanilla. Add stevia or coconut sugar to taste.
- Blend until smooth. Pour into a glass and sprinkle with cinnamon.