I am sure you noticed I have been tinkering with the design. Hopefully I will finalize in the next day or so. The upgraded site will be mobile friendly, so you can find your favorite AIK recipes from the road. I looked to see if I had a better picture of this cake. Trust me it was super yummy but my frosting ended up a bit thick and I was rushing to bring it with to my small group. It has fresh blackberries, brown sugar and glazed. The yogurt makes the cake super moist.
This is short today but I wanted to share this with you! Also, the winner of the Zoku Pops is Donna Cairns. Donna please send me your info and I will send the pops out! Enjoy!
Brown Sugar Raspberry Coffee Cake
- 2 cups fresh berries
- 6 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup butter melted
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups toasted chopped pecans
- 2 teaspoons cream
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 10 inch Bundt cake pan with oil. Sprinkle berries and brown sugar around the bottom of the pan.
- Mix together flour, brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Cream yogurt with butter and vanilla. Add in eggs and mix until blended. Slowly add dry ingredients until smooth. Stir in pecans. Pour the batter over the berries.
- Bake for 40 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean. Let the cake cool.
- Mix cream, vanilla and confectioners sugar together. Pour over cake and serve.