This Peeps Funfetti Cookie Pie uses premade sugar dough for a quick Easter dessert the kids the kids will love to make.
Peeps are a bit controversial, people love them or hate them. They just make me smile. We hold Peep parties each year at church for our kids. These bright colored marshmallow treats brighten your favorite desserts.
Kids will love to pull up a stool and help you create this dessert. I used pink peeps but let them pick their favorite peeps!
How to Make A Peeps Confetti Cookie Pie
Lightly press dough into an ungreased 12 or 13-inch pizza pan, covering the entire pan.
Place in oven and bake for 15-20 minutes, or until lightly browned.
Remove cookie pie from pan and immediately sprinkle your sprinkles over the top.
Place frosting in a bag with a star tip. Pipe frosting around the outside edge of the cookie. Place a dollop of frosting on the back of each PEEPS Bunny and arrange Bunnies in a circle around the center of the cookie.
Peeps Funfetti Cookie Pie
- 1 16.5 ounces roll refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup rainbow sprinkles divided
- 10 Peep Marshmallow Bunnies
- 1 16-ounce container vanilla frosting or homemade buttercream frosting
- Preheat oven to 325 F.
- Break up cookie dough and place in a large bowl. Add 1/2 cup white chocolate chips and 1/4 cup rainbow sprinkles. Combine until well mixed.
- Lightly press dough into an ungreased 12 or 13-inch pizza pan, covering the entire pan.
- Bake 15-20 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- Remove cookie pie from pan and immediately sprinkles over the top.
- Pipe frosting around the outside edge of the cookie. Place a dollop of frosting on the back of each PEEEPS Bunny and arrange Bunnies in a circle around the center of the cookie.
- To serve, cut into 8-16 slices.
Other Cookie and Sweets Recipe to try:
Did you make our Peeps Funfetti Cookie Pie?
Take a photo and tag us @advinthekitchen on Instagram. We love to see your creations.