- 1. Crush the 3 cups of cereal to 2 cups.
2. Stir together 1 cup of the crushed KELLOGG’S SPECIAL K cereal, flour, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
3. In large mixing bowl, beat margarine and sugar until light and fluffy. Add egg and vanilla. Beat well. Add flour mixture. Mix until well combined.
4. Portion dough using rounded measuring teaspoon. Shape into balls. Roll in the remaining 1 cup crushed cereal. Place about 2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheets.
5. Bake at 375° F for 10 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove immediately from baking sheets. Cool on wire racks.