Recipe for Red Velvet White Chocolate Truffle Brownies
- 1 stick unsalted butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- Pinch salt
- 1 tablespoon red food coloring
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 package Golden Oreos
- 8 ounce package cream cheese
- 5 Lindt White Chocolate Truffles
- 1/2 package of Wilton Red Velvet Candy Melts
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 9×9 pan and line with parchment paper.
- In a saucepan on medium heat melt the butter. Remove the butter to a large bowl and add the sugar, vanilla, cocoa powder, salt, food coloring, and vinegar, in that order, mixing between additions. Whisk the eggs in a small bowl and stir it into the cocoa mix. Fold in the flour until lightly combined. Pour the batter into the prepared baking pan.
- Bake for 20-22 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Let cool completely before lifting out the brownies.
- Crush package of Oreos in a food processor (or in a large plastic bag and rolling pin).Add cream cheese and white chocolate truffles; blend until smooth.
- Carefully spread out Oreo truffle mixture on top of baked red velvet brownies. Use your hands to help press it down instead of spreading to avoid tearing the brownies.
- Melt Wilton’s Red Velvet chocolate candy and white chocolate chips in a separate bowl. Pour the white chocolate over the top. Drizzle the red over the top of the white and use a spoon to swirl it around creating a marble effect.
- Let cool completely before cutting into squares.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Category: Dessert