Bake these rich Red Velvet White Chocolate Truffle Brownies for the win!
Happy Valentine’s Day! I baked you Red Velvet White Chocolate Truffle Brownies and yes, they are that decadent! Red Velvet is one of my favorites and when I saw these Limited Edition Red Velvet Candy Melts I knew I had to create something special.
Valentine’s Day is when we say I love you to special people in our lives. My dinner date is not romantic…maybe next year:) It is with my favorite Friday night dinner buddies, my niece and nephews. Valentine’s Day is also known as Singles Awareness Day. I saw one post on Galentine’s Day with their gal pals. My niece was writing her Valentine’s Day short story while we cheered on my nephew. Remember the excitement of your school Valentine’s party?
These brownies are perfect, no matter what your day holds. They have White Chocolate Truffles mixed with Golden Oreo’s and cream cheese.
Start with a layer of red velvet brownie.
Top with a layer of Golden Oreo’s and cream cheese.
Melt the Wilton Red Velvet Candy Melts in one bowl and 1 1/2 cups of white chocolate chips in another. Pour them over the truffle layer and swirl around to create a marble effect top. Finish it off with some chopped white chocolate.
If you need a last minute idea for decorating your table check out my post on DIY Valentine’s Day Placemats.
Have a blessed day, filled with love!
Recipe for Red Velvet White Chocolate Truffle Brownies
- 1 stick unsalted butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- Pinch salt
- 1 tablespoon red food coloring
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 package Golden Oreos
- 8 ounce package cream cheese
- 5 Lindt White Chocolate Truffles
- 1/2 package of Wilton Red Velvet Candy Melts
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 9×9 pan and line with parchment paper.
- In a saucepan on medium heat melt the butter. Remove the butter to a large bowl and add the sugar, vanilla, cocoa powder, salt, food coloring, and vinegar, in that order, mixing between additions. Whisk the eggs in a small bowl and stir it into the cocoa mix. Fold in the flour until lightly combined. Pour the batter into the prepared baking pan.
- Bake for 20-22 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Let cool completely before lifting out the brownies.
- Crush package of Oreos in a food processor (or in a large plastic bag and rolling pin).Add cream cheese and white chocolate truffles; blend until smooth.
- Carefully spread out Oreo truffle mixture on top of baked red velvet brownies. Use your hands to help press it down instead of spreading to avoid tearing the brownies.
- Melt Wilton’s Red Velvet chocolate candy and white chocolate chips in a separate bowl. Pour the white chocolate over the top. Drizzle the red over the top of the white and use a spoon to swirl it around creating a marble effect.
- Let cool completely before cutting into squares.