- 1 1/2 cups salted pretzels (crushed)
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 10 tablespoons butter (melted)
- 1 cup sugar
- 16 ounces cream cheese
- 8 ounce package Cool Whipped topping (thawed)
- 6 ounce strawberry flavored gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 16 ounces sliced strawberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine the pretzel crumbs, 4 tablespoons sugar and melted butter in a mixing bowl. Stir with a fork until the butter is fully incorporated into the pretzel crumbs.
- Spoon 2 heaping tablespoons of pretzel crust into the bottom of each of your jars. Press the crumbs gently into the bottom of the jars.
- Place the jars onto a baking sheet. Bake for about 6 minutes. Allow the jars and crust to cool completely before layering in the filling.
- Beat the sugar, cream cheese and vanilla in a bowl until smooth. Fold in whipped topping. Spoon filling into a piping bag with a round tip or simply snip the tip of the bag. Divide the filling between each jar. Place the jars into the refrigerator for about 1 hour.
- Stir together the gelatin mix and boiling water in a medium size bowl. Stir in strawberries. Place the bowl into the refrigerator for about ten minutes. This will allow the gelatin to firm up a bit. Evenly spoon the gelatin between each the jars. Place jars back into the refrigerator for at least 1 hour. Serve chilled. Top with Cool Whip and fresh strawberries.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 7 minutes
- Category: Cake
- Cuisine: American