Farmers Market Cheese Dip
Kick off you summer gatherings with these Mini Tostadas seasoned with Old El Paso.
Servings 6 -8
- 2 teaspoon olive oil divided
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 2 ears of corn
- 2 plum tomatoes diced
- 1/2 poblano pepper diced
- Salt and Pepper
- 1 teaspoon Old El Paso Taco Seasoning
- 8 ounces Mozzarella or Buratta cheese
- 4-5 Old El Paso Flour Tortillas cut into strips
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan Cheese
- Red chili pepper flakes optional
Heat oven to 350 degrees.
Place tortillas on baking dish and brush with olive oil. Sprinkle salt, pepper, chili pepper flakes and Parmesan cheese on top. Bake for 5 to 7 minutes.
Place olive oil and butter in a pan over medium high heat. Melt butter and add garlic, cook for one minute. Add taco seasoning along with tomatoes and pepper, cook for 5 minutes or until slightly softened. Place corn into pan and cook for 1 to 2 more minutes.
Place mozzarella cheese in a baking dish and place in oven. Bake for 5 minutes to soften cheese. Serve warm with chips.