Banana Protein Pancakes
Start your morning with delicious Arbonne Banana Protein Pancakes using Arbonne Vanilla Protein powder, eggs, bananas and dairy-free milk.
Servings 4 pancakes
- 2 tablespoons Arbonne Protein Powder Vanilla flavor
- 2 tablespoons almond flour
- 1 teaspoon Arbonne fiber powder
- 1 very ripe banana mashed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 Eggs
- ¼ Tsp Baking powder
- 1/4 cup dairy-free milk
- 1 Tsp Coconut oil
- 1 banana sliced
Mash the banana in a bowl. Add milk to egg yolks
Add the banana, protein powder, almond flour, and baking powder to the egg yolks and beat with mixer until smooth.
Heat the coconut oil on a skillet over medium heat.
Pour ¼ cup of batter onto the skillet, add slices of bananas and cook for 1-2 minutes, or until lightly browned. Carefully flip over with a spatula and cook 1-2 minutes more.
Repeat the process with the remaining batter. Serve immediately.
- You can substitute gluten-free flour for the almond flour.
- Add more milk if the batter is too thick.