Crunchy Chocolate Cherry Blossom
Quick holiday cookie using Pillsbury refrigerated sugar cookie dough.
- 1 roll 18 oz Pillsbury® refrigerated sugar cookies
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup chopped dried cherries
- 2/3 cup chopped almonds
- 24 Hershey's® Kisses® Brand dark chocolates unwrapped
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Mix together sugar cookie dough, flour, salt and vanilla. Stir in dried cherries.
3. Roll into small balls and roll into chopped almonds. Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or spray lightly with non-stick spray.
4. Bake for 13 to 14 minutes are until edges start to brown. Remove from oven and place a kiss on each cookie.