- 1 bag mixed greens
- 1 pint strawberries (sliced)
- 1/4 cup toasted pecans
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- Poppy Seed Vinaigrette
- 2 teaspoons white balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1 teaspoon poppy seeds
- 1 teaspoon Monk Fruit raw or 1–2 teaspoons sugar
- Sea Salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup olive or grapeseed oil
- Parmesan Crisps
- 3 ounces parmesan cheese
- Cayenne Pepper
- Heat the oven to 300 degrees.
- Grate cheese using a zester or fine side of the grater into a small bowl. Using a tablespoon measure, place cheese in mounds onto a nonstick silicone pad or greased parchment paper-lined cookie sheet. Flatten out mounds with the back of a spoon, making sure mounds are at least 4 inches apart. Season with pepper, paprika and a sprinkle of cayenne, if desired. Bake on the middle rack of the oven for 5 to 6 minutes or until golden.
- Whisk white balsamic vinegar, mustard, monkfruit, poppy seeds and olive oil in a large bowl.
- Toss greens and strawberries with dressing. Top with pecans and parmesan crisp. Add in your favorite cheese, if desired.