Our first priority will always be the health and safety of our guests and staff. We are committed to bringing you the best experience possible. While we are confident in our reopening procedures, we are dedicated to learning and adjusting as we go along. If you have any questions, concerns, or ideas, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our leadership team. ([email protected]).
At Adventures In The Kitchen we are committed to:
- Creating a safe, comfortable, and FUN event for all of our guests
- Providing superior service and going the extra mile to exceed your expectations
- Continuing to learn, adapt and improve every day
Guidelines for Staff
Each staff member will:
- Perform a daily Covid-19 symptom self-assessment and stay home if symptoms are present.
- Have their temperatures taken upon arrival to work. They will be sent home if they are symptomatic and we will follow CDC guidelines to determine their return to work.
- Stay home if they have been exposed to anyone with Covid-19.
- Wear facial masks or shields (unless exempt).
- Wash hands frequently.
- Complete Serv-Safe certification and/or food handler training.
- Follow all applicable health code requirements for food preparation.
Additional Sanitation and Food Safety Standards
We’ve always practiced the highest sanitation and food safety standards and now we’re taking it a few steps further. Additional practices include:
- Cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly during each class, and before and after each service.
- Routine disinfection of frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- Additional checklists and timers set up to ensure nothing gets missed.
- In addition to our rigorous cleaning and sanitation procedures, the kitchen’s maintenance team will also be servicing the facilities multiple times daily.
- The classroom kitchen has 2 handwashing sinks and others within close proximity. We will also have hand sanitizer available.
If you’ve attended one of our classes before, you know that the guest experience is at the heart of everything we do. The following modifications to our classes were designed to keep everyone safe, while retaining the integrity of our signature hospitality.
- Our team members will be present to assist guests with any needs.
- You may notice the use of additional disposable dishes, utensils, and glasses in order to eliminate re-use and contact.
- We’ve eliminated or found alternatives to high-touch and self-service areas.
- We will use “no contact” transfers when possible.
- We’ve evaluated each class and will be making specific adjustments based on the menu and flow of class.
- We are capping event capacity to 12-13 guests.
- We’ve removed the dining table set up in order to provide more space. Instead, guests will dine at their workstations.
- Typically, guests will congregate around the front table for demonstrations to get a closer look.
- Our classes will include minimal “group cooking” — each party or individual will have their own station, set of ingredients, and equipment. You will share a station with individuals in your party, but you might be cooking at the stove or using the oven with anyone else in the class.
GUIDELINES FOR GUESTS
We are looking forward to seeing you in class again! In order to provide the safest experience for all guests, please review and follow these guidelines
- Review all information in this document
- Be ready to provide full name and contact information for everyone in your party so we may contact you after your visit, if necessary.
- Make sure everyone in your party has completed a digital waiver and declaration of health prior to arrival.
- Perform a Covid-19 symptom self-assessment and stay home if symptoms are present.
- If you are unable to attend class and need to stay home, contact our staff as soon as possible. Even if your cancellation request is outside of the 7 day window for receiving transfer credit (see cancellation poilcy), our staff will always do whatever we can to help fill your seat or provide alternatives. If you fail to provide notice that you are no longer able to attend class, we will not be able to provide credit or a refund of any kind.