This Peeps Funfetti Cookie Pie is easy to make using sugar cookie dough.
- 1 16.5 ounces roll refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup rainbow sprinkles (divided)
- 10 Peep Marshmallow Bunnies
- 1 16–ounce container vanilla frosting or homemade buttercream frosting
- Preheat oven to 325 F.
- Break up cookie dough and place in a large bowl. Add 1/2 cup white chocolate chips and 1/4 cup rainbow sprinkles. Combine until well mixed.
- Lightly press dough into an ungreased 12 or 13-inch pizza pan, covering the entire pan.
- Bake 15-20 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- Remove cookie pie from pan and immediately sprinkles over the top.
- Pipe frosting around the outside edge of the cookie. Place a dollop of frosting on the back of each PEEEPS Bunny and arrange Bunnies in a circle around the center of the cookie.
- To serve, cut into 8-16 slices.
Keywords: cookie, funfetti, peeps