View the Calendar by Month here.
View the Calendar by Upcoming Events here.
At Adventures In The Kitchen, we understand that due to unforeseen circumstances, a cancellation is sometimes necessary. We will always do the best we can to accommodate students. However, since class sizes are limited and a great deal of planning and costs go into each class based on the number of students that have registered, we hope you understand that we must adhere to a strict cancellation policy as follows:
- Full refund for cancellations at least 7 days prior to class
- For cancellations that are less than 7 days prior, we will apply your payment towards another class on a wait list basis.
A $25 materials fee per person will also be charged.
- Cancellations the day of the class will not qualify for a refund or wait list.
- Vouchers or gift certificates will also be voided for same day cancellations.
- No shows will also void the payment and will not qualify for a reschedule.