This baked donut is a filled with the flavors of a pumpkin spice latte.
For the Pumpkin Spice Latte Donut
- 1 1/2 cup flour
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin spice
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup canola oil (melted)
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 tbsp espresso
For the glaze
- 1 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tbsp heavy cream
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tablespoon espresso
- Heat over to 375 degrees. Coat two doughnut pans with Softened butter or non stick spray.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, cinnamon, pumpkin spice, baking soda and baking powder.
- In a large bowl whisk together the canola oil, eggs, vanilla extract, espresso and pumpkin puree until just combined. Whisk in dry ingredients.
- Fill a piping bag with the batter and pipe it into the doughnut pan until each cavity is about 2/3 full.
- Bake the doughnuts at 350F for 10-12 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the doughnuts comes out clean and edges slightly browned. Remove from oven and let cool
- While they are cooling, mix confectioners sugar, cream and vanilla together until smooth.
- Working one at a time, dip the top half of each cooled doughnut into the vanilla glaze.
Keywords: donuts, pumpkin spice latte