Homemade Pizza Dough
- 1 1.4 cup warm water
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 1 1/4- oz. packet active dry yeast
- 3 tbsp. olive oil plus extra for coating
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour plus extra for dusting
- 1 tsp. salt
- Place yeast and sugar in the mixing bowl and pour in the warm water. Stir and let
- sit for 5 minutes or until foamy.
- Mix together flour and salt. Add into yeast mix with olive oil and mix until the dough is shaggy.
- Knead for 5 minutes via machine with dough hook or by hand. Form into a bowl and place in a bowl
- well coated in olive oil. Cover with a towel and place in a warm place for 1 hour or until double in size.