Winter Dream Tea Latte’s are one of my winter splurges. I only allow myself a few each year but I love the spicy taste. I am trying to incorporate more smoothies into my diet right now but sometimes cold does not satisfy on a cooler day. I can’t say a cold day when people are freezing across the country and it is sunny outside today. That just wouldn’t be right!
After some inspiration I created a Warm Winter Dream Tea Smoothie. While the tea is brewing you can gather your ingredients into the blender. Add the warm tea, blend and you have a warm afternoon pick me up. It is that easy.
Over on my personal site I am relaunching Feed Your Soul Fridays. You can see what has been feeding my soul this week. Being sick most of the week gave me lots of time to web surf and read. I am thankful to be back and ready to move forward with 2014.
If you live locally, I am excited to share I will be leading a breakout session at the upcoming Friends Church of Yorba Linda Women’s retreat next month. Friends Church has been an important part of my journey and I am looking forward to hearing from the four speakers they have lined up. You can see more about that here.
Warm Winter Dream Team Smoothie
- 8 ounces boiling water
- 1 Winter Dream Tea bag
- 1/2 cup Almond Milk
- 1 teaspoon honey or agave nectar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon I used Ceylon Cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- Pour the boiling water into a cup with the tea bag. Let steep for 2 minutes.
- Place remaining ingredients into blender. Add the warm tea and blend. Pour into a cup and shake a little cinnamon on the top. Drink warm.