Christmas shopping, parties and cookie exchanges. How are we supposed to work? It feels like we are on a speed train through the holidays. These Chocolate Raspberry Tartlets will help you have a dessert quickly. The short version has only 3 ingredients!
Take a pouch of
Pillsbury® refrigerated chocolate chip cookies and press a tablespoon of dough into mini muffin pans. Bake 10 – 12 minutes, remove from oven and let cool.
Remove from pans. In the meantime, place Pillsbury® Creamy Supreme® Cream Cheese Frosting in the blender and add a few fresh or frozen raspberries. You can add a little powdered sugar to thicken, if needed. Place in a pastry bag lined with a star tip. I like to place my bag in a large cup to hold while I fill!
Pipe each by swirling in a circle and top each with a fresh raspberry. For that extra kick, grate a little chocolate on top!
Are you baking this weekend? What is on your menu? Look for giveaways next week to celebrate the season!
For more holiday baking ideas see what my fellow bloggers created over on Serious Eats.
- 1 roll, 18 oz Pillsbury® refrigerated chocolate chip cookies
- 1 container Pillsbury Creamy Supreme® Cream Cheese Frosting
- 1 pint fresh raspberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Fill each mini cupcake 2/3 high with cookie dough. Bake for 12 minutes or until lightly brown. Remove and let book 10 minutes before removing from tins.
- Crush 6 raspberries and stir into frosting.
- Place in piping bag or plastic bag fitted with a small star tip. Pipe each and top with a fresh raspberry.
Nutrition Information:Serving Size: 1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Unsaturated Fat: 0g
I was asked by my friends at Pillsbury to create a serious of recipes, my opinions are 100% mine.