Adventures In The Kitchen is seeking professional, charismatic dishwashers with excellent customer service skills for our culinary team building events. Our dishwashers are courteous to guests, work with incredible efficiency and are able to multi-task in a very busy atmosphere.
The key responsibilities for a dishwasher are:
• Set up washing and sanitizing station using bleach.
• Help culinary assistants with last minute set up if needed and any remaining kitchen prep.
• Take digital photographs during the cooking portion of event, if culinary assistant or chef needs assistance.
• Bus, wash and dry all Adventures In The Kitchen equipment as well as venue equipment and rentals.
• Put all Adventures In The Kitchen equipment back into bins, placing equipment in correct bins.
• Clean kitchen appliances and countertops.
• Sweep and mop kitchen.
• Dispose of all garbage, recycling and compost.
• Help culinary assistant(s) store rental equipment.
• Assist with load out.
Requirements: Candidates expected to have two years of professional experience – catering or in a restaurant – and an ability to work efficiently in confined spaces.
Candidates need to be available for at least four events per month and able to secure transportation to events on their own. Events scheduled regularly Monday through Friday and occasionally on weekends.
Must be able to lift up to 25-35 pounds.
Adventures In The Kitchen is a culinary team building and cooking party events company.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a diverse environment. This job description is intended to describe the general nature of the work employees can expect within this particular job classification. It is certainly not a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required for this job. No visa sponsorship is available for this position.
To apply, submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.